General Diagnostic Tests
Arthritis is a condition where there is inflammation in the joints, it can affect a certain joint or multiple joints at the same time, there are more hundred different types of arthritis, however, the...
People suffering from Arthritis may show the following symptoms:
- Joint Pain
- Reduce Range of Motion
- Redness of Skin around Joint
The immune system is the body defence system; it is made up of various types of cells that are constantly working to keep you safe from bacteria, viruses, parasites, toxins etc. The immune system is a...
Some symptoms that people who have a weakened immune system might experience:
- Fatigue Frequent Infections Injuries are slow to heal Stomach troubles - constipation, diarrhoea, gas Constant Colds
Sometimes your immune system responds acutely to foreign substances which are usually not considered harmful, this is known as an allergy. Substances that cause these reactions are called allergens;
An allergy panel test also known as an IgE test basically tests for immunoglobulins, which are antibodies that are generated when your body comes in contact with an allergen. It is done to determine how severe your allergy is to the substance.Some of the common reasons for allergies are:
- Animal products including pet hair, dander, cockroaches, dust mites etc.
- Foods like nuts, prawns, shrimp, wheat, eggs, milk.
- Insect bites like those from bees, mosquitoes, wasps.
- Mold - a fungus that spreads through airborne spores.
- Plants - pollen from grass, weeds or trees could also be triggers.
Other Laboratory Services
Results of test procedures processed on site are reported to the health care provider the same day during regular business hours. Testing and services available through our Laboratory include:
- Blood Bank / Transfusion
- Immunology and Flow Cytometry
- Reference Lab Testing referrals
- Point-of-Care Testing
- Microbiology and Virology
- Molecular Pathology
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Pathology & Cytology
We believe in giving accurate results within the shortest of the time frame, therefore our reports are sent automatically on your registered e-mail after Authorization. Adding to this in case needed, we can send the copy of your report through our call center to your registered mail id. In case you need a hard copy of the report you can collect that from your nearest collection center or Lab.
To serve our customers better and provide standardized WOW experience, we have kept our customer service centralized. You can contact us anytime 8 Am To 9 PM and we will be more than happy to serve your needs.
You can provide feedback to Prabhat Lab with any of the below mentioned options -
1) Each Prabhat Lab and Collection Centres are equipped with suggestion boxes and Forms. You can visit these respective Lab / Centre and fill-in the feedback form and drop in the Suggestion box.
2) Our Website also have a dedicated link for your valuable Feedback
3) You can evan drop us an email with your detailed feedback at our email id - [email protected]
You can contact us through given numbers i.e 0129-4133550, 9810305563, Our team will schedule an appointment for blood collection. Normally Phlebotomy services are provided Monday–Saturday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m & on Sunday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m